Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,958TL (€1,084) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)