Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (€1,004) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)