Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.314 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,140TL (€429) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)