Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,120TL (€1,020) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (39 minutes ago)