Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,035TL (€608) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)