Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07458 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,491TL (₨33,393) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (41 minutes ago)