Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,388TL ($b4,657) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)