Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,505TL ($b2,993) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)