Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,179TL ($b6,050) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)