Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,772TL (1,956 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)