Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,130TL (3,482 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)