Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL ($1,476) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)