Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,685TL (€535) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)