Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL (€1,245) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)