Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,103TL (€721) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$2,000 (24 minutes ago)