Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,055TL (€555) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)