Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19062 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,173TL (Mex$ 16,645) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)