Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24090 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,330TL (Mex$ 9,674) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)