Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31975 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,477TL (Mex$ 7,748) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)