Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27935 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,637TL (Mex$ 9,439) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)