Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,651TL (Bs 24,305,145) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)