Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,714TL (Bs 67,322,188) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)