Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35147 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,438TL (Bs 9,783) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)