Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,309TL (3,538,372 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)