Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (4,962,875 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)