Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35597 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,816TL (Bs 16,338) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)