Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37893 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,787TL (Bs 9,995) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)