Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35029 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,664TL (Bs 10,459) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (36 minutes ago)