Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,092TL (€624) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)