Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,565TL (€561) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)