Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (€520) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)