Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,962TL (Rp 10,943,946) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)