Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00477 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,534TL (₩531,208) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)