Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (₩1,083,280) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)