Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,570TL (₩1,125,649) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)