Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19324 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,609TL (13,501 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)