Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,334TL (NZ$2,047) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)