Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (3,840元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)