Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19492 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,900TL (14,879 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)