Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46849 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,224TL (4,746 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)