Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47664 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,134TL (4,477 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)