Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44928 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,117TL (9,164 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)