Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (S/. 2,301) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)