Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (S/. 2,468) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)