Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (S/. 3,522) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)