Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,810TL (S/. 2,586) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)