Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.605 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,518TL (S/. 1,569) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)