Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (S/. 2,810) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)