Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,204TL (S/. 2,028) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)