Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (CH$685,431) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)