Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08857 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,780TL (42,675 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)