Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14561 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (21,230 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)