Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10525 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,731TL (25,947 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)