Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10757 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (36,407 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)