Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11960 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,625TL (21,950 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)