Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,479TL (32,332 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)