Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (19,413 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)