Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14399 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (18,250 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)