Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (14,880₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)