Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15486 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (17,307₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)