Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13836 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,561TL (18,510₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (40 minutes ago)