Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14161 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,211TL (15,616₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)