Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14601 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,192TL (15,009₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)