Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12009 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,513TL (20,926₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)