Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13605 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,710TL (19,919₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)