Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21040 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,567TL (12,201₴) in Cherkasy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)