Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,471TL (руб 28,551) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)