Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.324 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (C$1,686) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)