Cost of living comparison between Charlottesville, Virginia, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,265TL ($1,384) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)