Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,099TL ($1,425) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)