Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.338 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,948TL ($740) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)