Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,829TL (R$ 2,195) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)