Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (€782) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)