Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,187TL (₩1,181,021) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)