Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17262 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (16,792 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)