Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,577TL (元4,311) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)