Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,098TL (3,790元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)