Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL (元6,433) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)