Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (元7,593) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)