Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09122 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,817TL (₨30,879) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)