Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,308TL (₨42,413) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)