Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04294 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 119% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,471TL (₨127,396) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)