Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (₨78,589) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)