Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16096 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (18,772 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)