Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,754TL (34,891 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)