Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,324TL (€551) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)