Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,960TL (€640) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)