Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15150 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL (22,877 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)