Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,709TL ($1,204) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)