Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.787 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,581TL ($619) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)