Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL ($692) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)