Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,057TL ($1,138) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (41 minutes ago)