Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,086TL ($640) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)