Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08948 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,824TL (Php31,556) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)