Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06819 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,712TL (Php39,772) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)