Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,724TL (€1,179) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)