Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,457TL (€880) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)