Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.419 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (R$ 2,223) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)