Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (R$ 2,208) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)