Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,107TL (€1,125) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)