Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (€1,070) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)