Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,982TL (€720) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)